Jun 12, 2011

First Day Away

Tomorrow I have to go back to work for the first time since Julia was born. The good news is that Jared will be home with her so I know she will be in good hands. It will be the longest that I will be away from her since she was in the hospital. I have no idea what my feelings will be in the morning, but I am hoping that I will be able to see the road with tears in my eyes so I will not be late for my first day. It is crazy to think that in just short of 3 months how much love you can have for this little baby girl, that pretty much eats, poops, sleeps, and now smiles at you for no reason at all. I will miss you Julia Grace, be good for your daddy.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Jana! I'll send a couple of prayers your way! Thank you for sharing your pictures...love your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be thinking about you tomorrow. the best part will be when you walk through that door and she is SO HAPPY to see YOU....

    misty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and Prayers for all of you!! I agree with Misty, nothing better than seeing that little face light up when they see you. Kyla still makes my day when I pick her up!!! :))) Aunt Melissa

    ReplyDelete