Sep 20, 2012

New Treasures






I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone, and go to a consignment store instead of my normal garage sales.  I found some pretty great steals, the little wooden kitchen for $30.00 and some cute little dresses and a shirt all for $10.00, also this BIG girl slide for about a third of what a new one would cost at the big name stores.  I am very excited though for the 29th of this month, I signed up to be on an e-mail for a big garage sale held in a  near by church auditorium.  It is a group of mothers of multiples, Peas in a Pod, and they have the best stuff! I get to go in at 0700 set aside for their special members, before all the other people. I will post my treasures soon.

3 comments:

  1. 0700, our sales don't even start until 0800. What size top is she wearing these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all have found some good bargains! Can't wait to hear what y'all find on the 29th~

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is in 2T now, she is really tall for her age so the shirts that are 18m are all too short...

    ReplyDelete