Oct 18, 2012

Good Finds!









Julia and I went garage saling last weekend while Jared had duty.  He told me that morning to not go too crazy... I did pass up quite a few things that I really wanted, because I knew he wouldn't approve.  I did find a lot of estate sales, with people pretty much just giving stuff away!!! The one buy that I knew Jared wouldn't approve of was my final purchase at the estate sale. This awesome chair for $5, later when I removed the sticker I found another sticker that was there that said $35!  The tag on the bottom says it came from Corpus Christi, TX.  Some of the other great buys include some wooden bowls 25 cents a piece, hunting dog cups 3 for 75 cents (only 2 in the picture, Jared already took one to work he liked it so much!), the old barrel thing $20, a sack of Toy Story stuff, including a bedroom set and stuffed animals with tent $10, and a garden cart $5. Also not pictured is Julia's favorite beanie baby that she named Copper, this actually is one we bought like 3 months ago at a garage sale... well i found his twin and his daddy that is a larger version of the original.  Couldn't pry him from her arms to do the picture. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment