Feb 27, 2011

Spa Day





I decided for Jared's Birthday that we would go together to the Battle House Spa here in Mobile. I for sure could use a massage before our first baby is born in 3 weeks or so and he had never had a professional massage. It was for sure a new experiance for Jared and in his words he was "out of his element." The massage felt great and the woman that was trained in pregnancy massages was very accomidating to my big belly and natural uncomfortable feelings. Jared had a woman as well, that was one of his requests he didn't want "some dude" rubbing on him! When we were leaving I asked him how he liked his massage, he said he couldn't stop thinking about what his Dad would be thinking if he was in a spa and it made him laugh to think about if his Mom did something like this for him. Jared decided that in the future he will get me a massage and I can just give him one at the house.
We also went out for dinner at Longhorns. I think that the huge steak, potato, and beer made up for the girly day at the spa. At the end of the day we both fell asleep very satisfied with our day.
Happy 25th Birthday Jared! 2/28

No comments:

Post a Comment