May 31, 2012

Knock You Naked Brownies




Pioneer Woman strikes again, I made the brownies that she calls "Knock You Naked Brownies".  More like knock you thirsty, they are so rich you need to drink a gallon of milk with them.  They are so good though!  I didn't put the nuts in, because I do not like nuts.  The bowl of brownies I sent with Jared underway to give to the crew, and the others I took to work to get rid of.  Things like this are dangerous to keep at the house.  To anyone who loves food and loves to cook, I strongly recommend both of the Pioneer Women Cook's cook books.

2 comments:

  1. I think I made that recipe last summer. I put the nuts in and coated it with powdered sugar. They WERE very good. Sort of a weird recipe though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these before, I think it is to much caramel. Maybe less caramel will make it not so sweet.

    ReplyDelete