Jan 3, 2011

Baby Shower

My Clinic Administrator aka my big boss is throwing me a baby shower. She asked that I write down some names of girl friends that I have... I kind of laughed because I don't have many of those down here. Ok ok like 3! Well I would like to include all of my friends and family that are scattered around the World!!!! I am registering at Babies "R" Us and Target, you are more than welcome to come to Alabama and enjoy the guess what the baby ate poop filled diaper game or guess that baby food taste test game, or even guess how fat my belly is game. I understand that most of you would rather wait for a trip down here when you can actually hold the baby. Jackie aka my Mother-in-law had the really good idea to have the host send the invite to all the family and friends, even if they can't be here. I think that is a very good idea, so that is what I am doing. So when you get a strange e-mail that is what it is, I wish y'all could come but I totally understand!

4 comments: