Jan 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesse!!! Um Well Late Presents I Mean...

Here are some of the fabric's that I picked up the other day from Hancock Fabrics, I think they will make a pretty neat quilt and they are so soft and silky. The brand is Top Drawer they have a lot of the more earth tones and vintage looks. I planned to mail the box last week and then again today... didn't happen sorry Jess. Jared packed it up today so we will have it mailed by Tuesday. Hope you have fun with your new hobby. I am starting a scrap book for the baby, not much in there right now though.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jana! They look really cool! I can't wait to get started. I am still just trying to set up a room for myself, and find a table to use. Hopefully by spring I will have that done. Maybe I will make you a baby blanket?

    ReplyDelete