May 29, 2011

The Cockroach In My House

So last night I had to take the dogs out one last time before bed, I got a little lazy and decided to let them out the front door which I usually don't do. I opened the door and let them out and as I looked at the porch I saw a huge cockroach running along the wall. I screamed and shut the door with the dogs still outside. I opened the door to hurry them up and it was gone! Thinking it may have gone back to where it came from I was relieved for a minute. I opened the door back up and started to walk in the house, when all of the sudden it flew up in my face and scurried into the house. It went under the end table at first and I got a shoe to hit it with, then it flew up again and I screamed and it went behind the TV stand....never to be seen again. I got a flashlight to see if I could find it before I went to bed, no such luck. I tucked a towel under my door to be sure it wouldn't get me or Julia in the night. This morning I searched the house, have not seen it yet. I feel like it is crawling on me! Times like this I wish Jared was here to do manly things like kill the nasty bugs!

1 comment:

  1. Sick! Maybe Jesse will help with that?! Bill says there aren't bugs like that in the U.P.--thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete