May 7, 2011

The Day Julia Pooped On Daddy

Jared had to leave yesterday so Julia and I brought him to his boat. All the wives and children were hanging out saying goodbye, so I figured I would play the part of a Coast Guard wife and hang out and show off the newest member of the Bevill family. I had her all dressed up for her doctors appointment in her cute little blue dress and sweater with flowers. Jared was holding her and I heard that famous noise. Then I saw something come out from under her dress and drip all over his uniform, arm, boots, and ground. Julia said it best what she thought about her Daddy's boat and the trip he was about to go on. Her first official blowout! I think she got that from her Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! ha,ha Jared

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious...too bad there are no pictures. would have LOVED to have seen that!

    ReplyDelete