May 6, 2011

We Have A 12 Pounder!
















I took Julia to the Doctor today for her 1 month appointment even though she is 7 weeks old today. We took her later since at one and a half weeks we took her for her first check, since she had to stay in the hospital 5 days longer. I guess they make the 1 month appointment to make sure you are doing things right and your baby is growing and gaining weight. Well we have no problem in that department! She was born 6 lbs and 15 oz, 19 inches long. Today she was 12 lbs 14 oz, and 23 inches long. 85th percentile! Too bad Daddy had to get underway today and miss all the Doctor fun. No shots yet, but she has another appointment the 19th for that...








3 comments:

  1. I better start lifting weights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I think my arms have been getting a really good work out they dont jiggle anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete