Mar 2, 2011

37 Weeks And Counting...

I took this picture this morning...holy cow!!!! really cow! We go to the doctor tomorrow so she can check me and see if she can feel her head, we hope so or else we have to have another ultrasound to see how she is laying in my belly. Fingers crossed she is not sideways or upside down. If anyone would like to enter their guesses on when she will be born and how big she will be we already have a pretty big list of guesses. I had a dream that she was 9 lbs and 4 oz, I really hope that is a dream that doesn't come true!

2 comments:

  1. March 19, 2011
    7lbs 13 oz
    19 1/2

    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say I hope your dream doesn't come true too! That's a big baby if it does! Hope you got my present in the mail. Can't wait to see little Julia.

    ReplyDelete