Mar 18, 2011

Last Meal?


I figured since I am getting so close to having the baby that I better eat something good, besides clear liquid and ice chips! Jared had duty last night and thank God I didn't go into labor because he is an hour away. It was almost like the calm before the storm, I slept better than I have in a few months and I feel really good this morning. Maybe it is my body getting me ready... So I ordered some pizza, pretzels and bruschetta from Mellow Mushroom. I only ate about a quarter of the food, but it was so good. 2 more days at home of waiting and then off to the hospital, we will see how that all goes down.

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing. This looks like perfect fuel for labor--carbing up. I'm glad you got some good rest. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! looks delicious :) talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this is the right stuff-good luck, labor is on!!!!!!! May 19 is my guess-got to hold out until after midnight!!

    ReplyDelete