Mar 15, 2011

OK Seriously!





We decided that we needed to rearrange the bedroom so that the temporary crib for the baby would fit in our room. Jared took everything out and we vacuumed like crazy, wiped everything down and steam cleaned the carpet. Guess that means we are ready to go!
I am pretty sure that my belly is at it's max capacity so we need to get this show on the road! I have resorted to wearing Jared's t-shirts and they are even snug in the midsection... Still have my fingers crossed for my guess the 15th! Don't really think that is going to happen though.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I think I should change my stats-up a pound. You still look cute! Please go sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, hang in there...she's almost here! Sleep while you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Jared is nesting...have you been scrubbing floors, walls, shower?
    Haley

    ReplyDelete