Mar 17, 2011

Doctor's Appointment







Well we had to have another ultrasound done because for some reason my belly measurement has not changed in 3 weeks, the doctor was concerned that my fluid level might be low or that she wasn't growing like she should. So in some of the pictures she may look like her head is being smashed, that is because her head is all the way down in my birth canal just sitting there. I think that in the non 4-D she looks a bit like a sea monkey. She for sure has Jared's nose!!!! All the lady kept saying was how cute she was and how she had her Daddy's nose. Well the good news is that she is doing good, fluids are great and she is just going to be a little baby. The tech guessed 6lbs 14oz, she said that it could differ a pound or so but she thinks maybe low 7's. We went back to the doctor's office and she wanted to induce me today just to be safe... I said well my Mother-in-law comes on Sunday and Jared has duty today!!! We are giving her till Sunday evening to show herself and they will probably be inducing me that night. We will have a baby by Monday... I will keep everyone posted!
Please pray for me, I am really hoping to avoid being induced I really want her to come when she is ready.



4 comments:

  1. I'm confused about why they would want to induce you if everything seemed good. I'm glad everything is going well so far. Keep drinking water, sleep lots, and relax while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a great, healthy, not TOO much pain delivery for you Jana. Can't wait to see the newest member of the family. Glad Jackie is getting a girl to spoil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chubby cheeks and a daddy's girl for sure! Come on little one-get here before Sunday and beat the doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Andrea, hope she is here before Sunday....Can't wait to meet this precious baby!!! Grammie

    ReplyDelete