Mar 13, 2011

Thanks Everyone

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for helping make the past week and the next week to come exciting and hopefully go by quickly. I get to look on the blog everyday and see all the guesses and see who is closest. My guess is really starting to make this all feel real, in just 2 days it will be the 15th! I had the first guess I am thinking because I am so anxious to see her and see what has been growing inside of my stomach for so many months. But then again that means that in possibly 2 days I will have a little baby girl in my arms....that is mine.... holy crap! pretty sure it just hit me.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have the carseat in the truck? Hospital bags packed? Dog sitters on call? Meals in the freezer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, even after I delivered my first baby I could not believe it. I still remember looking at the little pink tag that they put near my bed that said "baby girl Rhoades". I stared at it in disbelief! But each time they brought her to me I grew closer to her and loved her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bags have been packed for weeks! We put the carseat in Jared's truck last weekend, just to be sure we knew what we were doing. Jared has a plan for the dogs, I think I will have a friend look in on them. As for meals... not really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one can really describe the feelings you will have for this little girl. It's an amazing feeling to look into the eyes of the child you helped create. It's a new journey full of blessings. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete